Interested in purchasing a bracelet? Here’s how the process works:
1. Go to my ASK box and type in the title of the bracelet. If it is “made to
order”, tell me if you want any colors changed and provide your wrist
measurement. Leave me your email address as well.
2. I will send you an email asking for any information I still need from you.
I will also offer you a chance to get a discount on your purchase.
3. Once everything is settled, I will give you my mailing address for you to
mail me a cheque. (I also accept cash, see the very bottom of this post.)
4. You mail me the payment, covering the fee for the bracelet & shipping.
5. Once I receive it in the mail AND successfully cash the cheque (you’ll
know when this happens by checking your bank account), the bracelet
will be completed within 2-3 days.
6. I will mail you the bracelet.
This process can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.
Note that the entire process will go faster and you will receive
your bracelet faster if you send cash! I have processed all orders
thusfar in this manner without any problems, so I wouldn’t worry
about it being unsafe. Contrary to popular belief, lettermail is safe
these days. :)